Dr. Rick Wall, DVM, CCRP, CMTPT
A 1979 graduate of Texas A&M University College of Veterinary Medicine, is the owner of Animal Clinics of The Woodlands and the Center for Veterinary Pain Management and Rehabilitation. Following an initial career in equine medicine, Dr. Wall opened Animal Clinic at Cochran's Crossing located in The Woodlands, TX, in 1995. This was to be the first of three primary veterinary care locations that now form Animal Clinics of The Woodlands. In 2004, Dr. Wall opened the Center for Veterinary Pain Management and Rehabilitation. Dr. Wall is certified in canine rehabilitation through the University of Tennessee College of Veterinary Medicine and is also a Certified Myofascial Trigger Point Therapist.
Dr. Wall's Certifications and Professional Associations:
- Certified Canine Rehabilitation Practitioner - University of Tennessee College of Veterinary Medicine
- Acupuncture training - International Veterinary Society of Acupuncture
- Advanced training in human myofascial pain at the Janet Travell, MD Seminar Series - Bethesda, MD
- Certified in Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy
- Member - International Academy of Veterinary Pain Management (IVAPM)
- Past Committee Chairman - Applications Committee for IVAPM "Certified Veterinary pain Practitioner"
- Past Committee Member - IVAPM Credentialing Examination Committee
- Member - International Myopain Society
- Past Board of Director - Texas Veterinary Medical Association
- Member of Texas Veterinary Medical Association Executive Committee
Dr. Sherrilyn Brannon joined our practice in November 2004. She received her Doctorate in Veterinary Medicine from The Ohio State University in 1988. After graduation, Dr. Brannon practiced small animal medicine in Massachusetts. In February 2004, she visited Houston and decided to make The Woodlands her home. Dr. Brannon has a special interest in Gerontology. She is a diehard Boston Red Sox, New England Patriots, and Celtics fan. Her two cats Eli and Esther especially enjoy football season.
Dr. Shelley Blair was welcomed as a vital part of The Animal Clinics of The Woodlands in June 2004. She received her Doctorate in Veterinary Medicine at Texas A&M University in 2003. Her area of veterinary interest is in general small animal medicine. Dr. Blair has used her compassion for animals to become a devoted and accomplished veterinarian. She and her husband, Brad, spend much of their time tending to their wonderful son, Connor and their awesome daughter, Allie. Her home is also shared with two vigorous and affectionate dogs, Bear and Lucy. In her leisure time Dr. Blair enjoys spending time at their lake house with friends and family.
Dr. Carrie Giordano joined The Animal Clinics of The Woodlands in June 2005. She received her Doctorate in Veterinary Medicine from Texas A&M University, class of 2005. She has brought a brilliant array of experience to this practice that she has gathered in over twenty years of working in the veterinary field. Dr. Giordano's areas of interest is pain management has lead her to be come a Certified Veterinary Pain Practitioner. Her love of veterinary medicine is evident in the time and proficiency that she gives to each of her patients. She, and her husband Paul, spend much of their leisure time enjoying the company of their assortment of cats, parrots, box turtles, 2 schnorkies, miniature schnauzer, and guinea pigs.