Pet Care Pharmacy
Learn more about our pet care pharmacy services below.
Pet Care Pharmacy
We stock flea, tick, and heartworm preventive products. From medications for chronic medical conditions to short-term medications for surgery, we have you covered!
Pet Meds | Pet Clinic The Woodlands
We know pet owners have many choices when it comes to finding a provider from which to purchase their pet’s medications. With all the choices available, what factors should you consider when purchasing your pet’s next prescription? Or refill a prescription?
Animal Clinics of The Woodlands maintains a large inventory of veterinary pharmaceutical products and medications, allowing us to treat patients with chronic medical conditions or administer short-term medication if they are recovering from an illness or injury, even surgery.
Our pharmacies include medications for flea/tick/heartworm prevention, oral medications, topical medications, shampoos/other skin therapies, ophthalmic medications, ear treatments, injectables, pain medications, and much more.
7 Great Reasons To Fill Your Pet’s Prescription With Us!
- You can conveniently get your prescription while you are in the office.
- You have reliable, personalized service.
- We have the most complete medical information on your pets and can anticipate drug interactions as well as give expert advice if the drugs are inappropriately administered.
- Our staff is trained to fill your prescription accurately and can inform you about your pet’s medications, alert you about potential side effects as well as give you the correct dosing information.
- You have the peace of mind that your pet’s medication was obtained from safe, reliable sources.
- We stand behind every product we dispense.
- We can facilitate compounding medications for patients that have more specific requirements.
If you get home and you have any concerns or experience any problems with your medication, we are only a phone call away!
4 Benefits Of Ordering Your Pet Food Online
Pet food delivery is a great way to get your pet the diet they need and also save time. Here are 4 great benefits to signing up to have your pet’s medication and nutrition delivered to your door.
1. Save time & money
You’re busy! When you order pet food online, there’s no need to make extra trips to the pet clinic just to pick up pet food. Free time up on your schedule and save the gas!
It’s so convenient! In 3 easy steps, you can sign up for our pet food delivery program, and your pet’s food will be delivered right to your door!
Order any time! Our online pet food store is open 24hrs a day, 7 days a week. Give your pets the food they need and deserve without having to work our clinic hours into your schedule. Order your pet’s food when you want.
No more guessing! Do you remember the last time you placed an order for pet food? Our clients love our online pet food store because it allows them to log in and track their order history, and best of all, it makes reordering pet food quick and easy.